sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

World without end

I just wish I hadn´t started it so I could read it again for the first time!




¨She kissed his hand, feeling his hot blood on her lips. She put his finger in her mouth, sucking the wound clean. It was so intimate that it felt like a sexual act, and she closed her eyes, feeling ecstatic. She swallowed, tasting his blood, and shuddered with pleasure.¨

¨Most of all, he remember Caris as a girl. They had been preadolescent, but nevertheless he had been bewitched by her quick wits, her daring, and the effortless way she had assumed command of the little group. It was not love, but it was a kind of fascination that was not unlike love.¨

¨There´s always a cross at the top of a spire,¨ Merthin said. ¨That´s conventional. Aside from that, practise varies. At Chartres, the cross bears an image of the sun. I´ve done something different. (...)¨

Ken Follett

P.S: I have found a typo in my book... at the bottom of page 910.


2 comentarios:

TEAGARDENFOTO dijo...

Hello! I´ve got somethink for you.
I know you´ll like it.
So click on the play under de photo.
Kisses.

Sandra

p.d.: photo title: PARA SARA

TEAGARDENFOTO dijo...

http://teagardenfoto.blogspot.com/2008/11/quicio.html

more kisses

San