jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

twilight


I was well aware that my league and his league were spheres that did not touch.


¨Aren´t you hungry? ¨he asked, distracted.
¨No¨ I didn´t feel like mentioning that my stomach was already full- of butterflies.


About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him- and I didn´t know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


¨I love you,¨ I whispered.
¨You are my life now,¨ he answered simply.


¨Afraid of a needle¨ he muttered to himself under his breath, shaking his head. ¨Oh, a sadistic vampire , intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV on the other hand...¨

Stephenie Meyer






I loved it! I know it is a teenage book, but it was just like living the first love again... The conversations between them reminded me of myself (when she was trying not to hyperventilate...). As well as how naturally she deals with their bizzare differences...

No hay comentarios: