miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

s´mores


Today was one of those days when I accidentally found out about these little things (no big deals) that are part of american culture or tradition of some sort. I am shocked that there are still things like that I missed!. It´s funny how since all people I am surrounded by are american, they just assume I just would know about them and make fun of me when I don´t. It´s weird to have that kind of feeling again...
Anyways, today (after a really bad day...) those new discoveries were all about marshmallows (that in Spain would be called ¨nube, de toda la vida¨). The weather was really nice and we were just finished with this huge project so I went to B. house to this bonfire. I can´t believe I hadn´t done that here before! It was a recall of an episode of Dawson´s Creek so I kind of felt like I was 15 again (that helped forget about the day too)... So it was then that I learned what a s´more is! Quite a long paragraph to such a small thing, ah? well, again, how could I not know about it?

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Pues sí nena, malavaviscos de toda la vida... Venga, no me digas que nunca has quemado las nubes??!! (Por cierto que yo nunca le he visto la gracia al asunto)

pumarina dijo...

en US of A, de noche, sentados alrededor de una hoguera y hablando de cómo el basement de al lado se parece a una escena de saw... tiene algo de gracia no?

btw, ares A?

TEAGARDENFOTO dijo...

Pues no tengo ni idea de cómo saben quemadas... la verdad...
Yo siempre he preferido los huevos fritos, cocacolas y ositos.
Ah! y esos regalices que tienen algo verde por dentro como los mocos de elefante.
La foto es tuya?

Britt dijo...

So glad you liked the s'more...I love the Dawson's Creek reference, I feel much cooler than I am now:) There will be plenty of bonfires/bbq's coming up so you can perfect your s'moring skills