viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

welcome manzanita.

I was born macintosh. There is, obviously, an explanation for this. My mom worked for a newspaper, all the way since I was conceived until I was popped out. And as an activity involving graphic design in any way, all the computers were mac. I worked with her until late at night, when the first paper was ready to be printed. That is how my mom explains that I am more of a night person than a day one. So the same thing happened with mac, since I was a cell until I became a baby in my bubble I spoke mac for 8 hours a day.

Now it is time to go back to my origins. That, and a lot of other reasons (both technical and superfluous)... have made me change to apple. Thus, today my manzanita ( sooo cute and smart) was conceived, born in OH and in a bit traveling, from one stranger's hands to another's to meet me in a different continent. Not like and adoption but like a coop, because we are going to do big things together.
Note.- If there was any doubt that I have some mental disorder, here it is the proof. I tend to give soul to unanimated objects. I don't think I am materialistic, there are just certain things that change your life, and in a way they give company and help. So they deserve to be mentioned as animated (like fofito, for the ones that have the pleasure to know him).
Well, now that I am reading the article again, maybe it is too much ;-)

No hay comentarios: