sábado, 2 de junio de 2007

it would be terrible to live without music.

A recent ruling by the federal Copyright Royalty Board, which establishes royalty rates for Internet-based broadcasters that stream music online, would raise the existing rates significantly.
This makes it a delicate position for some radio stations, not the big ones (Last.FM), but some others, to the point that this week I had to listen to them begging for $$$ between songs because they can't afford those rates.
It would be a big lost for me now because here I have no interesting tv (italian), no dvd player and no working emule. And since I use the ipod at all times when I am out, on my way somewhere (which in Rome takes 4ever), I get tired of my own music. And here is where music online saves me. Some small radio stations on iTunes are really cool and they shouldn't disappear. I can go back to the House of Chicago or just find the weirdest music for rare moments. It is my company, something in the air that is with me and makes daily life more fun, sometimes even better than a boyfriend...Anyway, who could live without music? (savenetradio).

No hay comentarios: